Ronaldo Ballon d'Or2
Cristiano Ronaldo has revealed that he would not like to be a football couch after hanging his boot. He rather prefers to live as king after the game, saying “There is another life after football”. 
The legendary footballer confessed the decision is a hard one for him, but NO is still the answer if asked questions bordering on whether he would like to be a couch or manger or a president of any football club or community.
Ronaldo who will be 31 in February, told El Mundo, a Spanish newspaper, that having luxuries is not everything: cars, best job, money, houses. “One example: On Saturday there’s boxing on in Las Vegas and I would like to take my family and friends, but I can’t because I have no time”, he said.
“But after (football) I want to live like a king. I’ve become the person I am today because of the time I spent without my family and going through difficult times.
“I was a teenager, but I had to do things as a man – to the point that I had to do my own ironing. My mental strength began at that time.”
He added: “I have a top life, but I think I am going to enjoy it more when I finish my career, when I have time to do what I like. I am not going to cry about it now because I am making a sacrifice in inverted commas, but after I want to live like a king
“If you ask me now if I want to be a coach, I would say no. Nor a sporting director or president of a club. 
“Since I was 27 I have had my own line of clothes and I want my brand to keep growing because football will finish in five, six, seven or 10 years.”
“Many people say they don’t regret anything. That is a lie. I at least regret things a lot, but that also explains the kind of person you are.
“I am like this. If all I have achieved in football is by being like this then you can’t ask me to change. If people ask me to improve, I accept it, but to change is very difficult.”
Ronaldo’s future in Madrid is uncertain. The winger has always spoken of his desire to return to Manchester United at some point while his agent Jorge Mendez says his client will retire at Real Madrid